Angel Hot Soft LLC dbi Naples Digital Marketing Expert is committed to preserving and protecting the confidentiality of personal information. This statement will set forth the steps we take to protect your personal information whenever you visit our web page. Your choice as to how we may use the personal information we gather is also explained, as well as the steps we take in protecting your data and how you can review and edit your own data. By accessing our websites, you acknowledge that this data will be collected and you accept the terms of usage that are described in this confidentiality statement.
TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The type of personal information we may collect from you includes:
- your name;
- your address or forwarding address;
- your telephone number and extension number, where applicable;
- your fax number;
- your electronic address; and
- payment information (in the case of credit card payments, your card number will only be entered, processed for verification purposes, and then deleted).
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When we ask you for personal information, we will tell you for what purposes it will be used or refer you to this statement which also states these purposes. Your personal information will be used, among other things, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with our products and services;
- for the purposes of our Customer Service (ex.: service reminder letters, answers to your questions);
- internally, to improve our products and services;
- for purposes related to marketing (ex.: offers, polls, promotions, contests); and
- for any other purpose authorized by law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We neither sell nor disclose personal information collected from you to third parties other than in those cases described below:
- When an order is placed, we must disclose your credit card number and address to the third party responsible for processing payment and shipping.
- Your personal information may at times be sent to third parties that process it on our behalf, in accordance with the purposes for which that information was originally collected and to which you agreed thereafter.
- For marketing purposes, we may disclose or transfer information contained in our databases to our affiliates or subsidiaries.
- We may communicate or transfer information contained in our databases to comply with a legislative requirement, to ensure the administration of justice, to protect your interests, to protect the security and integrity of our databases or our website, to protect ourselves against any legal liability or if we are being contemplated by a sale, merger, restructuring, dissolution or other similar transaction.
Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, a contract must be entered into requiring that the information remain confidential and be secured and used solely for those purposes for which it was collected.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
In order to offer added value to the visitors of our website and any other social media such as Facebook, we may add links to websites operated and supervised by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). This confidentiality policy does not apply to these Third Party Sites. Consequently, when you click on any link to a Third Party Site, we recommend that you consult the confidentiality policy that applies before providing any information on yourselves. We cannot be held liable for any third party, its affiliates or agents that may fail to use your information in keeping with their confidentiality policy or in accordance with any contractual or legal obligation by which this third party, its affiliates or agents may be bound.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be retained on our secure servers and will remain there as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Once this personal information is no longer useful, it will be destroyed, erased or rendered anonymous.
Your personal information will also be retained by our service suppliers during our promotions.
We make all reasonable efforts to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and improved as needed.
Any Angel Hot Soft LLC dbi Naples Digital Marketing Expert employee who has access to your personal information has received specific training on data confidentiality and must comply with our personal information confidentiality statement.
As we mentioned earlier, before disclosing personal information to a third party, a contract must be entered into requiring that the information remain confidential and be secured and used solely for those purposes for which it was collected.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS TO AND AMENDMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may at all times request to access your personal information and to have corrections made thereto. Upon receiving your written request, we will disclose to you the personal information that we hold on you within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the applicable legal exceptions. We will amend or suppress, within a reasonable timeframe, any inaccurate personal information and inform any third party recipient of the corrections required, subject to the applicable legal exceptions.
If you were unsatisfied with the answer you obtained, you may contact the government authority responsible for protecting personal information where you reside.
SOLICITATION: PROCEDURE FOR REMOVING YOUR NAME FROM OUR MAILING LIST
So-called marketing information (ex.: special events, contests, promotions, polls) as well as information respecting our follow-up with clientele (ex.: service and maintenance reminder letters) are only sent to clients who agreed to appear on our mailing list.
Any question or complaint regarding your personal information may be sent to our privacy officer at:
Address: 801 Anchor Road Dr Suite 204-A Naples, Florida 34102